[Geany] feature request: double-clicking compile errors...

Stephan Beal sgbeal at xxxxx
Wed Apr 27 15:58:42 UTC 2011

Hi, Geanians,

i have a small feature request for something which continually bugs me:

when i double-click on a compile error message, it jumps to the correct line
but i have to manually go click that line before editing. i would expect it
to take the cursor to that line and give me input focus there (like [x]emacs
does :). (i must admit that my first love is xemacs but i use geany
extensively in trees which have JavaScript and/or HTML in them because
[x]emacs can't indent either of those worth a damn, especially in mixed-mode
files like PHP/HTML/JS.)

:-?

--
----- stephan beal