[Geany] problems with binding to <CTRL>+KP_RIGHT

Terry Chen terryschen at xxxxx
Tue Apr 26 14:45:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.
I thought I was simply doing something wrong.
It is not urgent right now, b/c I can just have navigate forward/backward
bound to some other key.

Thanks,
Terry