[Geany] A new look?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Apr 4 13:55:51 UTC 2011

I won't tell you said that :)

> project. It's all me (now you understand why it's so terrible..).

I didn't say terrible, I just disagree about some basic fundamentals.

> About the "broken" design, It seems that you have a cached version of the
> css file. When you hit ctrl+F5 (clears the cache) and everything will be ok
> i guess.

my bad

> About the em, i always use ems for the text size..

But the font size is fixed, which is no good.  To give you an idea,
note in my screen shot how much extra space there is on each side
compared to yours, now think how small that makes the text.  I
currently use 18 point as default, but you probably wouldn't want that
on your screen.

And I would like to ditch the grey background, its kinda depressing
really.  There is a reason why Apple sells millions of white
appliances white looks cleaner and makes people feel better.  If not
white then a very light colour or shading.

Also the menu has too much space making it too long, but lets see
after Wednesday, I think thats when you said you would be able to make
some of them popup/pullout whatever you want to call them.