[Geany] A new look?

Росен Стоянов f1r3fl3x at xxxxx
Mon Apr 4 13:07:15 UTC 2011

Thanks Matthew :)

Lex, you're absolutely right. The designer with which i usually work is a
lazy a** and a bit of a control freak. But he isn't helping me with this
project. It's all me (now you understand why it's so terrible..).

About the "broken" design, It seems that you have a cached version of the
css file. When you hit ctrl+F5 (clears the cache) and everything will be ok
i guess.

About the em, i always use ems for the text size..
Here's an attachment with FF and IE on Windows at 1024x768