[Geany] A new look?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Apr 4 00:31:38 UTC 2011

On 04/03/11 09:22, Росен Стоянов wrote:
> I've updated the layout with the sidebar menu.. It's a bit long. I can make
> it with the popups like the horizontal version if necessary.

I liked the original top menu layout personally, with all the items
nested in subitems.  I guess everyone has their opinion on such things :)

> On the pink selection color, i'll remove it soon. it's just a trend at the
> moment. Everybody's using it :D :D

The yellow/gold is too light on the light gray IMO, maybe darker color
or use a darker shadow?

> I've made the gallery script on the bottom (click on the thumbnail).

That looks really nice how it pops up like that.  Good work.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush