[Geany] A new look?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 23:48:37 UTC 2011

2011/4/4 Росен Стоянов <f1r3fl3x at gmail.com>:
> Sorry for the downtime, i had guests sleeping in the room with the web
> server (LOL) and i had to shut it down.. :D
>
> So Lex, i guess there wont be any settlement on the argument so i suppose we
> should drop it :)

Ok, if you won't code a variable size one I guess its up to the
community to decide if what you offer is worth the upgrade from the
existing site.  But that doesn't let you off the other issues I
addressed :-)

> I've updated the layout with the sidebar menu.. It's a bit long. I can make
> it with the popups like the horizontal version if necessary.

Yes, suggest downloads and documentation could expand, as you said
previously their content is obvious.

Suggest a top level addons that contains plugins and extras so they
are easier to find, then support could be popup as well, and add wiki
to support. And support fonts are different.

> On the pink selection color, i'll remove it soon. it's just a trend at the
> moment. Everybody's using it :D :D

Thats the least of its problems, see attached screenshot, on Firefox
3.6.16 its badly broken so I can't really comment further.

PS Screenshot is blurry because I reduced the resolution to shrink the file