[Geany] feature request: line-breaking by default

Kete kwfj at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 19:50:25 UTC 2011

On Sunday April 3, 2011 10:20:45 am Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Le 03/04/2011 00:16, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> > [...]
> > My suggestion is to add another keybinding which is toggling this
> > function.
>
> It's already there, just need for the user to set it to whatever she
> wants in the keybindings preferences :)
>
> Though we could easily add a preference for this, yeah. Not sure if this
> should be a hidden preference though, perhaps it's not used enough to
> end up in the dialog... don't know.

I appreciate the keybinding option, but it wouldn't be much better than Alt D
and then B which is all it takes to open the Document menu and select Line
Breaking. I'm requesting a preference because I have to stop typing and turn
this on in every document every time I open it even if I already opened it
that day.