[Geany] Wiki?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Apr 3 13:02:07 UTC 2011

Le 03/04/2011 14:56, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 00:20:06 +0200, Frank wrote:
> [...]
>
> To enforce the decision a bit, are there any objections in using
> DokuWiki for wiki.geany.org with the MarkDown and/or reStructuredText
> plugins?

I don't know MarkDown (well, never used it, I saw some files using it),
but I'd be fine with ReST.
Would this format(s) be the only one(s) available or would it be
optional? I don't think having pages in 2 different formats is a good
idea, but if it's transparent (e.g. we can edit any page using the one
we prefer) I second this :)

Cheers,
Colomban