[Geany] A new look?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Apr 2 11:58:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:32:44 +0300, Росен wrote:

>Thanks :) This is the first design that i make on my own (without a
>graphic designer), so don't expect much :D
> + i made it in about 20-25 minutes :)

I do like it in general though I think Lex' remarks are worth to be
looked at. Also the question of accessibility.

>Geany is using PmWiki for the website (I think),
>>
>would/could this integrate with that wiki (using templates or
>something)?
>>

>Matthew Brush, an eventual integration with the main site and/or wiki
>is the main purpose of this :)
>The current site is served by PmWiki, but as the thread about the wiki
>software goes towards DokuWiki,
>i guess it would be logical to also switch the main site to DokuWiki.

I don't think so.
I hadn't planned to change the main Geany website to Dokuwiki or
anything else.

Though when we got the separate wiki, we could even think about
replacing the wiki on the main Geany website by something simpler,
maybe more or less static HTML sites with some PHP driven by SVN. But
this isn't really all the matter.

Pockata, your new design looks great so far.

Btw, if you guys are interested in the last discussion about website
theme changes, read
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.geany.general/568 :).