[Geany] A new look?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Apr 1 23:42:22 UTC 2011

On 04/01/11 16:38, Lex Trotman wrote:

>>> Actually last comment from Enrico was docuwiki (Had to go look up in
>>> trash to be sure:-)
>>
>> I just guessed based on the "Powered by PmWiki running the "Light" skin." on
>> the bottom of geany.org.
>
> So who reads the fine print? :-)
>
> Dunno, last email from Enrico on the thread definitely says DocuWiki over PmWiki

Probably for the (hopefully soon to be) Wiki.  I was talking about the
main website, which also uses a wiki, for which the redesign is targeted.

I'm guessing whoever administers the main geany.org website will want to
continue using the current wiki software, so a redesign should keep that
in mind (by writing a "skin" rather than a whole new site).

Cheers,
Matthew Brush