[Geany] New feature request for files browser

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Sep 29 21:30:14 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 29.09.2010, 17:15 -0400 schrieb Vineet Jain:

> > Can you give a more detailed report on this?
> >

> Will try and record the steps which cause a crash.
>

> > Didn't had a look onto source code but I guess this should be possible.
> > Maybe you can ping the author directly in case of he is not actively
> > reading the mailing list.
>
> I was asking to add it to the the default file side panel plugin (not
> the tree browser) and the document view in the side panel.

Consider filing this to the feature request tracker [1] so it won't get
lost.

Best Regards,
Dominic

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=153444&atid=787794

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D