[Geany] Compare two files

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at xxxxx
Wed Sep 29 15:00:33 UTC 2010

A common use case for me is to have to files open in geany that I
would like to compare. Ideally the launch of meld is integrated with
geany. However if that is not possible, I would like to be able to
easily get the path of the open file so that I can cut and paste it
into meld.

Right click file in either file browser / document browser and copy
path of the first file. _. paste it in meld
Right click file in either file browser / document browser and copy
path of the second file. _. paste it in meld

and then do the comparison.

Can I currently get the path of an open file?

Thanks,

Vineet