[Geany] toggle comment skips some lines.

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Mon Sep 27 06:48:45 UTC 2010

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:05:23 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Anyway, the fix seems to be quite easy: we read the lines to be
> commented/uncommented and remove the last character ('\n' usually) but
> we didn't care about CRLF. So the '\r' kept in the buffer holding the
> line and that confused the other code.

Do you mean that you change the document? Or do you change the "internal representation", so that the file on disk isn't changed?

What I want to ask is, does the file after storing has still CRLF line endings?

> This seems to work, I hope this won't break anything else.

Sounds good. ;-)

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>