[Geany] toggle comment skips some lines.

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu Sep 23 05:14:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:00:41 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:32:50 +0200
> Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:
>
> > On Windows-XP, toggling the comments with Ctrl-E fails to toggle
> > lines which follows an empty line. On Ubuntu Karmic (PPA release of
> > Geany) this works as expected.
>
> Seems to work here OK. What are your comment settings, filetype, etc?

I'm using a simple C file. All settings are unchanged. Previously, V 0.19 was installed.

I've renamed the geany configuration directory and started geany with it's defaults. The same problem.

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>