[Geany] Create Tags

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Sep 22 18:27:19 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 22.09.2010, 13:06 -0400 schrieb cristian abarzua:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to create a list of labels(Tags) for pygtk.
>
> The format I use is generally pipe and I give is:
>
> # format=pipe
> gtk.AboutDialog||()|
> ..
> etc.
>
> Then save the file with the name pygtk.py.tags in the folder
> ~/.config/geany/tags/
>
> Reset Geany and create a file of type scripts (Python).
>
> Write gtk .. but the label does not appear.
>
> I searched all emails from the list but did not find a specific answer
> to my problem.
>
> I appreciate any help

Hi Christian,

is it possible you've set the "Characters to type for
autocompletion"-setting in Edit->Preferences->Editor->Completions to
actually four chars? That would explain the behaviour, since "gtk" is
three chars.. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D