[Geany] will there ever be a syntax color chooser ?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Sep 21 20:41:23 UTC 2010

Hi Lee,

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:10:06 -0400
"Lee Gold" <leegold at operamail.com> wrote:

> Will there ever be any plans to have a syntax color chooser? Eg. in
> PHP the text is a gory orange that hurts my eyes. There is no editor
> out of the box that has everyone's perfect colors. It's the first IMO
> most people tweak.

There have been thought about this but from my best knowledge nobody
did start to write something like this (well, at least I don't remember
anything like this ... ;) ). As you can configure the colors through
config files in a quiet simple way, maybe somebody could write an
plugin or an external tool which is doing this. That's being said,
there are currently no plans from core team to implement something like
this.

Cheers,
Frank
--