[Geany] Compile menu doesn't change

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Tue Sep 21 06:29:56 UTC 2010

I'm using geany 0.19.1 on Ubuntu Karmic using the PPA. Today I've tried the user defined make commands of the project settings. This looks really nice, but they only appear in the menu.

The extended menu of the make button of the toolbar doesn't change. Any hints?

By the way... could you add the feature to add additional build rules? In my case, I use different build commandlines for FINAL and DEBUG releases and for different variants.

Regards
--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>