[Geany] Another request from a new user

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at xxxxx
Mon Sep 20 23:41:32 UTC 2010

I've recently moved from ultraedit to geany and so far love it. There
is however one thing I really miss.

- In ultraedit, you can highlight a work and then search on it using
the search key f3. Then you can replace the word using ctrl v and
press continue your search using f3.

In geany:

- You can highlight the word and search on it using f3. Then you can
replace the work using ctrl v and that's where the problem arises, you
can no longer continue with the search you were doing.

Is there any way to change this behavior? I really really miss it.