[Geany] save documents automatically before compiling

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Sep 19 22:56:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

Geany always saves the current document before executing any build
command, including compile.  There is some work in progress to add an
option to save all open files since I often forget to save the .h file
as well as the .c file.