[Geany] Couple of questions from a new user

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Sep 16 16:05:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 02:56:18 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> > - How do I replace side panel tabs with icons
> > I work on a laptop and they take up a lot of space. If I want to
> > switch tabs I have to move my mouse to the arrow button and find the
> > side panel tab to switch to. Icons would be much better (like the ones
> > gedit uses).
>
> I'm afraid this is not possible at the moment in terms of not
> implemented. If there is some need for, patches are welcome ;)

As Frank says. Maybe you could use the sidebar keybindings instead in
the meantime.

> > - How do I make the full screen for source view enlarge just the
> > source window. I'm guessing that is the behavior that would be most
> > common.

It seems to enlarge the Message Window as well. Not sure if there's an
easy way to prevent this.

Regards,
Nick