[Geany] Crash in Windows and Recovery

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at xxxxx
Sat Sep 4 18:54:29 UTC 2010

I have had Geany lock up solid a few times in Windows. This seems to
happen when I am trying to adjust the size of the Message Window or the
Sidebar. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be reproducible. When it
happens Geany's CPU usage goes to 100% and it is completely unresponsive
and will not repaint its window.

I suppose this could just as likely be a problem with the GTK port to
Windows as with Geany, but I wondered if it has ever been seen before.
More importantly, when it happens, is there any way to recover the
changes I have made since the last save?

Thanks,

Bob S.