[Geany] Question about extrasel plugin

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Oct 30 13:53:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:58:34 +0300, Dimitar wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:15:08 +0200
>Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> Having a look onto
>> http://git.geany.org/geany-plugins/tree/geany-plugins/wscript#n80
>> (commit 546fecfb17167df918bd444c00653b32ca9e7b3d
>> <http://git.geany.org/geany-plugins/commit/?id=546fecfb17167df918bd444c00653b32ca9e7b3d>
>> ) it seems its already part of. Just not compiling with the nightly
>> builds.
>
>Look at http://nightly.geany.org/debian/build_deb32_plugins.log
>
>geanyextrasel does indeed build with nighties, and it builds fine, but
>no package is created for it. In fact, there are 16 plugins configured
>and build, but only 11 packages?..

That's the real reason.
The extrasel plugin is only missing from the Debian package builds.

For the nightly builds, I used the official Debian packages (for Geany
itself and the plugins) and the extrasel plugin is disabled even in the
official Debian plugins package, so it is in the nightly builds.

Chow, any idea why it's disabled?