[Geany] Question about extrasel plugin

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Oct 29 07:15:08 UTC 2010

Am 29.10.2010 02:32, schrieb Lex Trotman:
> On 29 October 2010 05:04, Vineet Jain <vinjvinj at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The plugins are not necessarily written and maintained by the Geany
>>> crew.  Plugins can be listed on plugins.geany.org so that Geany users
>>> can find them easily, but the author is not forced to set them up in
>> While I would agree with all of this it just seems sad that such a
>> powerful feature (besides ultraedit and you guys, no one seems to have
>> gotten this right) is left as a plugin and especially one which is not
>> on the nightly built site. You really should consider making this part
>> of the core geany app. I can't believe anyone would not want this
>> functionality by default.
> I don't ... just an example :-D
>
> If someone submitted a patch to add it to plugin-package I'm sure it
> will be considered.

Having a look onto
http://git.geany.org/geany-plugins/tree/geany-plugins/wscript#n80
(commit 546fecfb17167df918bd444c00653b32ca9e7b3d
<http://git.geany.org/geany-plugins/commit/?id=546fecfb17167df918bd444c00653b32ca9e7b3d>
) it seems its already part of. Just not compiling with the nightly builds.

Cheers,
Frank