[Geany] small notices

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Wed Oct 27 18:18:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't have time right now, and will be AFK for a day or two, so just
some $subject:

1. handle_integer_setting() uses gboolean *setting. It works, because
gboolean is actually int, but I think that should be gint *.

2. ui_editable_insert_text_callback() checks only the first character
(assuming typing?), so you can, say, paste 1boza in Go to line.
GeanyInsertNum contains a callback with full check, similar what is
required +-number.

3. It would be nice to have the Document -> Indent Width -> #
commands bindable to keys. Personally I don't use Ctrl+# for sending
selection to custom commands...

Ciao for now.

--
E-gards: Jimmy