[Geany] Question about extrasel plugin

Vineet Jain vinjvinj at xxxxx
Wed Oct 27 11:30:57 UTC 2010

Yup. I saw that. My problem is that I don't know how to add extrasel
to ubuntu after I followed the steps on the following website:

http://nightly.geany.org/debian/

1. I added deb http://geany.nightlybuilds.org/ ./debian/ to my sources.list
2. I installed geany
3. I installed geany-plugins

But I still don't have geany-extrasel. Is there a reason all the
plugins are not maintained on http://nightly.geany.org/debian/. I find
extrasel the coolest plugin and one of the most amazing features of
geany (the column mode) it should be really included with the default
install of geany.

Any suggestions on how I can add extrasel to my ubuntu10.10 after I've
upgraded to 0.20.1?

Thanks,

Vineet