[Geany] Is there a zenburn theme?

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Oct 26 17:52:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:08:33 +0800
Jason Heeris <jason.heeris at gmail.com> wrote:

> The subject says it all — when I'm in emacs or gedit, I use the
> zenburn theme. Is there such a theme for Geany? (Does Geany have
> modular color themes?)

Geany does have some support for color schemes, even in 0.19, but AFAIK
there are no alternative ones yet, except one I made recently as an
example. It's attached - if you want to try it put it in
~/.config/geany/colorschemes, restart Geany and select it in
View->Editor->Color Schemes. It only works with some filetypes that
have their styles updated to use a common color scheme.

Otherwise you're stuck with downloading and overwriting the user
filetypes files to set a theme:
http://www.geany.org/Download/Extras#colors

Nick