[Geany] Question about highlight words/text in a document

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Oct 25 17:05:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:48:56 -0400
Vineet Jain <vinjvinj at gmail.com> wrote:

> The higlighting words in a document is really useful. Occasionally, I
> need to highlight text which are not exactly words. I currently use

If you select the part you want to find with find document usage, it
will find that instead of the current word.

> document usage and they click on each entry:
>
> 1. Is there a way to highlight all occurrences of some text in a document?

There's a Mark button under Find All in the Find dialog, or you can use
the Mark All keybinding.

> 2. Also it would be nice to highlight words/texts when you use document usage.

Maybe.

Nick