[Geany] The plugin - Re: Use snippets for HTML autocompletion?

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Mon Nov 8 18:55:59 UTC 2010

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:42:40 +0100%
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Am 08.11.2010 10:55, schrieb Eugene Arshinov:
> >
> > If you have any objections about the code or the functionality of
> > the plugin, please write.  I will update the code as needed.
>
> Didn't digg into the code too much but what about to put it to the
> plugins project?

It's absolutely possible.  I don't know precisely when you should put a
plugin in geany and when in geany-plugins.  I guess new plugins
should go to geany-plugins, but this one is somewhat related to HTML
Chars, which is in geany, and also it's very tiny (for reference I
attach the full source code here).  So I decided to put it into geany
for the present.

Best regards,
Eugene