[Geany] The plugin - Re: Use snippets for HTML autocompletion?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Nov 8 18:48:17 UTC 2010

Le 08/11/2010 17:42, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Am 08.11.2010 10:55, schrieb Eugene Arshinov:
>>
>> If you have any objections about the code or the functionality of the
>> plugin, please write.  I will update the code as needed.
>
> Didn't digg into the code too much but what about to put it to the
> plugins project?
I think that since it is meant to hold a feature that would be removed
from Geany's core (auto-table), it has it's place as Geany core plugins;
so people that want it back don't necessarily need to get geany-plugins.

Regards,
Colomban