[Geany] Automatically Load Tags File on Windows

Vinicius Massuchetto viniciusmassuchetto at xxxxx
Fri Nov 5 11:28:16 UTC 2010

Hi!

Running Geany on Windows, I can't seem to find a right place to place
a tags file to make it load on startup.

According to the documentation:

* Using the Load Tags command in the Tools menu.

This works ok.

* By creating a directory ~/.config/geany/tags, and moving or
symlinking the tags files there before starting Geany.
* By creating a directory $prefix/share/geany/tags, and moving or
symlinking the tags files there before starting Geany. $prefix is the
installation prefix (see Installation prefix).

But not this. I tried placing the file in
C:\Users\User\Geany 0.18.1.1\share\geany\tags
C:\Users\User\Geany 0.18.1.1\tags

All these options works as expected on Linux.
Well.. any help is welcome.

Thanks
--
Vinicius Massuchetto