[Geany] Disabling tab selecting shortcut keys.

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Nov 2 15:05:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:40:45 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> In one of the newer releases of Geany a feature to quickly go to any tab by
> >> using shortcut key altgr+tab number. Problem is on my keyboard layout this
> >> makes impossible to enter some of the characters and i havent found a way to
> >> disable those shortcut keys.
> >
> > altgr+<number> works for me to insert a character on Fedora 8. alt
> > +<number> switches tabs.
> >
> > It's possible the change was due to upgrading GTK.
> >
> > Nick
>
> In Linux Mint 9 == Ubuntu 10.4 both key combos switch tabs.  In fact
> alt (anything that isn't an alt shortcut) n goes to page n, I guess
> thats key rollover in action.  Same in all apps I tried, its not Geany
> specific.

I've now fixed Ctrl+Alt+n switching tabs. The modifier has to be Alt
now. Not sure if this will fix the issue, but if not it's probably out
of Geany's hands.

Nick