[Geany] Mac OSx Snow Leopard experience, 100% CPU load whenever build has been started !

Jason Oster jason.oster at xxxxx
Thu May 20 15:16:50 UTC 2010

On 05/20/2010 03:48 AM, Lex Trotman wrote:
> [snip]
>
> AFAIK none of the Geany developers uses Macs so there is no reason for
> anyone to spend money do it.

I'm just a Geany hacker (not so much a developer :P) but I experimented
with porting Geany to OS X some years ago.  I use OS X as my
comfort-zone at home, even.  (Ubuntu at work, of course!)  The good
thing about buying OS X, if any developers/hackers wanted to try it out
under VirtualBox, it only costs $30 USD from the Apple Store [1].

[1]
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573Z/A?fnode=MTY1NDAzOA&mco=MTc1MTEzNjY