[Geany] Context menu item missing in windows explorer

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed May 12 18:55:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, 10 May 2010 19:39:25 -0500, Oliver wrote:

Hey,

> I just thought of something else.  I've been told that Windows 7 is
> constricting the ability of programs to write to files contained in
> C:\"Program Files".  I think though it might be time to move it to the

Yeah, there changed something.
It might be related to the line 30 of the installer script:

RequestExecutionLevel user

This was suggested by a user so the installer can be ran without Admin
privileges IIRC. Maybe this is part of the problems, not sure though.
I'm not experienced with these new Windows security features.