[Geany] BUG: storing a custom template clutters buffer.

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Tue May 11 12:42:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, 11 May 2010 13:17:48 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Great, thanks for testing.

No problem...

> > The replacement of the "unbekannt.c" ("unnamed.c") with the stored
> > filename is still not included. How many line do you scan for this?
>
> Only the first 3 lines.

Can you add this to the configuration dialog? So the user can decide what he wants. In my case nearly all c/c++ files gets this (large) header.

> > Would it be an option to scan more lines, if the file starts with an
> > comment? If so, you can scan the whole comment for (custom) templates.
>
> I've added a TODO item to replace the filename in a better and safer
> way. Will work on this after 0.19.

Is this TODO entry in the SVN?

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>