[Geany] Planning the 0.19 release

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 6 15:10:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Just a quick mail to let everyone know we're planning to make a Geany
0.19 release once everything is ready. We're thinking of early June but
this may change ;-)

So if anyone wants to help test the SVN version, now's a good time to
do so:
http://www.geany.org/Download/SVN

That link also has nightly tarballs and some binaries too. The SVN
version may be buggy and as always there are no guarantees, but
IME it's quite stable (I use it every day). Backup your data.

For plugin developers, it would be great if you can test your plugin
against Geany SVN trunk and update it if necessary.

Regards,
Nick