[Geany] Context menu item missing in windows explorer

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Tue May 4 01:19:28 UTC 2010

I just installed Geany 18.1.1 on my Windows 7 Pro x64 laptop.  When I
first installed, it didn't installed to the proper location (wanted to
do C:\users\username).  I reran it, telling it do do so as a
administrator.  This time it properly installed to C:\Program Files
(x86) as expected.  The contextual menu was created as expected.  I
suspect that you need to do a deliberate Run As Administrator.