[Geany] A read-only command line option

tboronczyk at gmail.com tboronczyk at xxxxx
Fri Mar 5 14:05:30 UTC 2010

I'd vote then for that behavior, then. While not ideal, its' at least
consistent... at least on the command line. How will it be used anyway?
Most likely to view only a handful of files anyway. Then any files opened
afterwards in the instance would be normal... or maybe have a File -> Open
Read Only option? If one needs to open further non-read only files then
could use the new menu option. Just my 2c.

-Tim