[Geany] How to build a local plugin installation?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Mon Jun 21 11:48:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:30:38 +0800
Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> ./configure --with-geany-libdir=/home/jd/local/geany-test/lib would be
> the right way to go. --with-geany-libdir wants the ${libdir}, not the
> ${prefix} of Geany.

Ahh. OK, thanks.

> I thought it was pretty obvious, considering it
> was worded "geany-libdir" rather than "geany-prefix". I guess it wasn't
> obvious enough.

I thought it is the the "base directory" where the lib directory is
located. After your hint, this sound a little big strange. ;-)

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>