[Geany] How to build a local plugin installation?

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Mon Jun 21 08:47:19 UTC 2010

I'm running Ubuntu 9.10 with geany 0.18 from the devel PPA. To give the new 0.19 a try, I've compiled and installed a local copy with

./configure --prefix=/home/jd/local/geany-test

Now I want to compile the latest 0.19 plugins, but it doesn't work. configure doesn't use the the prefix and so always find the "officially" installed 0.18.

./configure --prefix=/home/jd/local/geany-test --with-geany-libdir=/home/jd/local/geany-test

What's the correct way to make configure use the geany test installation?

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>