[Geany] Code folding symbols gone black

daspostloch daspostloch at xxxxx
Wed Jun 16 09:43:59 UTC 2010

sorry for posting before thinking...

i found

margin_folding

in

filetypes.common

But I think, the background below the folding
lines and markers used to be gray, no matter
what the editor background, and my lines were
black all along. So the folding line and marker
background seems to have changed, but I
of course can change both with the margin_folding
variable.

ok, solved. thanks anyway :)