[Geany] Regex search and replace

daspostloch daspostloch at xxxxx
Fri Jul 30 12:30:58 UTC 2010

From

http://www.regular-expressions.info/charclass.html  :

\s stands for "whitespace character". Again, which characters this
actually includes, depends on the regex flavor. In all flavors discussed
in this tutorial, it includes [ \t\r\n]. That is: \s will match a space,
a tab or a line break. Some flavors include additional, rarely used
non-printable characters such as vertical tab and form feed.

So it will eat the spaces and the next \n, etc as well.
Hence try " +$" , which works for me.

Best, Paul