[Geany] Multiple windows

daspostloch daspostloch at xxxxx
Fri Jul 30 12:22:26 UTC 2010

drop gnome and use s/th like the awesome window
manager, with which you might lua-script your
way through to the desired behavior:

http://awesome.naquadah.org/

but this would, i think, still leave the question
of how to tell geany in which instance a new file
is to be opened. for me, it always opens in the
instance first created. so maybe this assignment
question is a viable one for the devs, or is there
an existing solution already?

best, paul