[Geany] Run command variable for the full filename including path

Didier Corbière marsender at xxxxx
Sun Jan 31 09:51:37 UTC 2010

> In 0.18 there s an option in project properties that sets if make runs
> in the base dir or the directory of the current file.  Set it to run
> in the current directory.
>
> Set the command in Geany to be something like "make Myfile=%f special_target"
>
> and the make file to contain
>
> special_target:
>      the_command_you_want_to_run  $(CURDIR)/$(Myfile)
>
> At least thats the basics

I doesn't work (at least under windows, with nmake).
The current directory inside the makefile is always the base directory,
and not the directory of the currently displayed xml file.
(with or without the checkbox checked for: make runs in the base dir or
the directory of the current file)
I think that I realy have to wait for the %d variable to be available.

Thanks