[Geany] Different interfaces?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jan 24 22:12:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:16:21 -0600
Josh <joshua.rh at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm writing to ask if it's possible that geany is set up (or
> to set it up) so it would be easy to write different interfaces for
> it. The main reason this would be cool is because then someone (I'd
> be willing to learn how) could write a quartz/OSX interface for it
> and we could have a speedy IDE on OSX.  I've been using the macports
> one... but it's really not the same as using it on a gnome system.
> Please let me know if this is do-able,

I'm not very familiar with developing native applications on MacOS X,
but if this means to change something on making usage of GTK there are
most probably better ways of doing this as reimplementing Geany with
another toolkit as Geany is hardly depending on GTK.

Regards,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/