[Geany] How to stop fileheader from indenting?

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Jan 22 16:58:49 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, den 22.01.2010, 16:34 +0000 schrieb Nick Treleaven:
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:52:48 -0500
> "Michael A. Brooke" <mbrooke at magstarinc.com> wrote:
>
> > I an new to Geany, could someone help me in stopping the fileheader from
> > indenting with whitespace whenever I use it from the menu bar.
>
> It seems to be hardcoded in templates.c:
>
> templates_get_template_fileheader()
> 	result = make_comment_block(template, ft_id, 8);
>
> So if you build from source, Try setting the 8 to 0.
>
> We should make it configurable by editing a template file IMO.
I really would appreciate this, yes. It also would solve the issue, that
this actually seem to be 8 spaces and doesn't fit to the rest of a
document if you use tabs for indentation.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D