[Geany] Occasional crashes when switching projects

Ronan Chilvers ronan at xxxxx
Fri Jan 22 12:38:39 UTC 2010

Hi all

Just got Geany to crash. I had a project open that I was working on for a
few hours. Wanted to switch so chose Projects > Close. Here's the gdb
output:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/geany --verbose
** INFO: Geany 0.19 (svn >= r4530), GTK+ 2.18.3, GLib 2.22.3
** INFO: Added filetype Genie (48).
** INFO: Disabling terminal support
** INFO: Loaded:   /usr/local/lib/geany/filebrowser.so (File Browser)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/front_end_templates/register_free.html :
HTML (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: Loaded /usr/local/share/geany//php.tags (PHP), 2338 tag(s).
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/includes/resources.inc.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/front_end_templates/register_free.html :
HTML (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)
** INFO: /Users/Shared/Sites/mms/web/register_free.php : PHP (UTF-8)

get_build_group (src=GEANY_BCS_PROJ, grp=<value optimised out>) at
build.c:431
431 ft = doc->file_type;
(gdb)

I'll keep it running via gdb and see if I can get it to do it again.

Cheers

Ronan

--
Ronan