[Geany] Dark Tango colour scheme updated

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Thu Jan 21 16:53:53 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 21.01.2010, 09:09 +0800 schrieb Barry van Oudtshoorn:
> Hi all,
>
> Just letting you know that I've updated my "Dark Tango" colour scheme
> for Geany. The scheme now correctly highlights code in
>
> - C
> - C++
> - CSS
> - HTML
> - Java
> - JavaScript
> - PHP
> - SGML
> - Shell scripts
> - XHTML
>
> In addition, the CSS highlighting includes support for CSS3 and the
> vendor extensions (for example, -moz-box-shadow, -webkit-box-shadow,
> and box-shadow are all correctly coloured).
>
> Blog post:
> http://www.barryvan.com.au/2009/01/geany-ide-tango-dark-colour-scheme/
> Direct link: http://www.barryvan.com.au/geany/geany-darkTango.zip
> Screenshot:
> http://www.barryvan.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/geanydarkscreenshotjavascript.png
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Could someone please also update the "Extras" page on geany.org to
> reflect the languages now supported? Thanks!

While checking if the Extras page was updated yet (it actually is) I
noticed the URL of your blog is a bit confusing. Don't we have 2010
already? ;)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D