[Geany] customise toolbar elements

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Feb 28 11:28:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:44:20 +0100, Frank wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:01:04 +0000
>Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>> I would like to create a toolbar button for the "Send selection to
>> terminal" action. The documentation suggests that I cannot create a
>> non-default toolbar button ("Manually editing of the toolbar layout:
>> You cannot add new actions which are not listed below.")
>> Alternatively, would there be a way to configure "Execute" to perform
>> the "Send selection to terminal" action?
>
>To support this I think this will need a patch as a selected text is
>not yet available inside the context of execute.

Not sure what this means.
Though, adding a toolbar action for 'Send selection to terminal' is
really easy except for a proper icon.
We need an icon for the toolbar action which looks fine across various
icon themes, which is GPLv2 and which is pretty distinct for this
feature. That's the only problem.