[Geany] Problem with Save As...

Alain Mouette alainm at xxxxx
Fri Feb 26 21:32:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I came across a bug that may have gone un-noticed: I have to edit a file
and save it repeatedely (20-30 times) in a very big directoty with about
1500 files.

Once the save file dialog opens, the time it takes to show the file
names gets bigger every time, it gets to several secons after only 6-10
saves. If I close and reopen Geany, the time goes back to "almost
un-noticeable".

Please can someone test this to confirm?

I am using 0.18.1 compiled from geany-0.18.1.tar.gz from the download
page. Using Kubuntu 8.04.2 (Freshly re-installed)

Thanks,
Alain