[Geany] Scripting _in_ Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Feb 14 21:45:45 UTC 2010

Hi Jake,

By "within" I assume you mean to run the markdown translator from within
Geany.

Assuming you are running 0.18.1 or earlier.

You can do this just for markdown by adding a build settings section and a
compiler command to the markdown configuration file:

[build_settings]
compiler=whatever the command you want to run is.

The Geany manual in the "Filetype definition Files" section tells you where
to find the file and where to put your personal copy (don't edit the system
copies even if you have the privileges to do so)